Friday, July 15, 2016

Picture My Life Fun!


Time for a Technique Blog Hop

This month we were challenged to use a Picture My Life (PML) card in an original creation. If you are coming from Kirsten Jade's blog, you are in the right spot.

I needed to make a birthday card so I reviewed my stash of PML cards and chose from the Gold Watercolor dotted card that I painted with my Watercolor Paints.  I also used some scraps from the Magical Paper Packet.  I finished the card with the Amusement Park and Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Workshop Acrylix Stamp Sets and watercolored them in with a very fine tipped paintbrush.  



Notice how the gold accents resist the watercolors?  Also, this was a 4x6 PML card but each pack includes some in the 3x4 size as well.  Even if you don't partake in pocket style scrapbooking, you will find so many other uses for these PML cards.  Hop on over to Helen Gullett's blog to continue to find more ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Great tip about the gold accents resisting the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you watercolored the card more solid. A new idea to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun card! Love the watercolored resist card.

    ReplyDelete